dilluns, 7 de desembre del 2015

BLOGMAS: 5 Christmas Songs you won't can stop listening.

Hi everyone!

BLOGMAS DAY 1

As I promised you, today I start my Blogmas. My idea is that for two weeks I'm going to post each Monday, Wednesday and Friday Christmas ideas as Recipies, DIYs, Decorations...
Today I want to show you my 5 favourite Christmas songs, there are a lot of but I've choosed the ones that I like the most and the ones that I can't stop listening.

1. All I want for Christmas is you
I know, I know... Everybody knows this song. Is one of the most typical song. The original version is from Mariah Carey and it released on 2009, but on 2011 Justin Bieber sang the same song with Maria Carey and I really like the version.



2. Last Christmas
The original version is from Wham! that released on 2009 but I really like much more the Taylor Swift's version that she did on 2012. I think the music is much better.



3. Happy Xmas
This song is from John Lennon and I think I discovered it two years ago and since that moment I haven't stopped listening it (On Summer too), this song is soo beautiful and the letter...What can I say? I think is better to you listen it.



4. Santa tell me
Yes, Ariana Grande. She brought this song to the world last year and it has a letter that I can't stop singing... 




5. Shake up Christmas
This song is from Train and it came out in 2010. I remember that when I was younger while I was in the car with my mum I heard this song a lot of times and now I know the letter. One of my favourites withouth any doubts.



Hope you like this type of posts, I love changing the routine. Also I'm trying very hard to improve this blog, so, if you like it, please subscribe.

CONTACT ME:
Gmail: margaamengual18@gmail.com
Instagram: marga.amengual https://www.instagram.com/marga.amengual/


Lots of Love, Marga.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada