dijous, 3 de desembre del 2015

Sauteed veggies: light dinner.

Hi guys!

Today I want to share with you a delicious recipie that my dad prepeared for you all, but first, I want to talk a little bit with you.

It is almost Christmas and I've got lots of ideas for this blog. When I first started it, apart of preparing recipies, I also wanted to do special posts like room decoration, DIYs and other stuff. I think that now is the perfect moment to start, so next week I'm going to start my "BLOGMAS". I think it's better to explain what I'm going to do on Monday, which is the day that I'm going to start the Blogmas!! Stay tuned and don't miss anything.

Now let's go to the recipie; you know that I love having veggies for dinner so the other day my dad cooked this super healthy recipie. Let's go with the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS:
(You can use the ingredients you want, this is just for guide you)
- 2 green peppers
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 garlic
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1/4 of a medium cauliflower
- Some cheese
- A little bit of olive oil
- Spices you want (I used salt, black pepper, nutmeg and curcuma).



STEPS:

1. Cut all the ingredients in little pieces.






2. In a warm pan put the ones that need more time to cook at the begining and keep ading the other ones. Don't add the cheese.

(Add the garlic the last one)


3. When it's almos cooked, add the spices and mix.



4. Add the cheese you want (I like to use a salty one and add a lot)


5. And this is the final resoult. My dad gave it to me like this:


Hope you like and try it.

CONTACT ME:
Gmail: margaamengual18@gmail.com
Instagram: marga.amengual https://www.instagram.com/marga.amengual/

Lots of love, Marga.







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada